Hon’ble Governor, Madhya Pradesh
Hon’ble Smt. Anandiben Patel is the new Governor of M.P. and Chancellor of all universities of M.P. She is the former Chief Minister of Gujarat. Hon’ble Smt. Anandiben Patel was born on 21 November 1941. She was the first woman to become the Chief Minister of the Gujarat state. Hon’ble Smt. Anandiben has held a number of portfolios in the Gujarat government such as Revenue, Road and Building, Urban Development and Urban Housing and others during 2007-2014. Before joining politics, she was a mathematics and science teacher and later a principal at Mohinaba Kanya Vidyalaya, Ahmedabad.
Awards & Recognition of Hon’ble Smt. Anandiben Patel:-
• 'Veer Bala' Award for securing the first position in Mahesana district school sports event.
• Gallantry Award for saving lives of two school girls who were drowning during a school picnic in 1987.
• Governor's Award for best teacher in Gujarat in 1988.
• President's Award for the best teacher in 1989.
• 'Sardar Patel' Award by Patel Jagruti Mandal, Mumbai in 1999.
• 'Vidya Gaurav' Award by Shri Tapodhan Brahman Vikas Mandal in 2000.
• 'Patidar Shiromani' Award by the Patel community in 2005.
Dr. T N Dubey is one of the renowned Neurologist. He has a rich experience of 22 years in the field of Neurology. He was Dean in Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal and consultant Neurologist at Hamidia Hospital, Bhopal. He has done DM (Neurology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh. He has also written articles on the subjects related to Neurology. He has many publications both at national and international level.
Page last updated: 11-08-2020